Report writing is a very important aspect of membership to any organized system. Membership to such organizations comes with a lot of responsibilities which requires the individual to provide a detailed report of everything they take part in. This practice is used both in a formal capacity and in an informal capacity.
Any document, verbal or written, which provides a detailed account of an event or transaction is called a report. However, the widely-accepted form of report is in written form because it provides the possibility for the organization to make decisions or refer to when there is a need for that.
There are many types of reports but they can be grouped into two broad categories; formal and informal. A formal report is a report which one has to submit in an official capacity or a report which one is meant to submit by law while an informal report is one which one compiles in an unofficial capacity. Here are some of the most common types of reports:
- ● Annual report, monthly report (periodicals) – written periodically to show the events that took place within a particular period of time
- ● Narrative report – provides a detailed account of an event.
- ● Descriptive report – provides a detailed description of an event or transaction
- ● Analytic report – analyses all the aspects of a transaction
- ● Event report (Accident report) – focuses on a particular incident, the events that led to it and the after effects of the event
- ● Laboratory report – provides information on a research or experiment which was conducted in a laboratory. All the aspects of the experiment, as well as the factors that could have affected the result obtained, are taken into account.
- ● Business report – provides a run-down of the activities of a business entity over a particular period of time. This business report might also cover a single transaction or a string of related transactions.
- ● Book report – this involves providing a summary and critical analysis of a book in a journal or newspaper for readers to get a clear picture of what the book is all about.
Apart from just fulfilling their duties as public servants, there are other reasons why both employers and employees alike write reports. Here are some of the reasons why people write reports.
- 1. Analysis – A report provides a summary of an event or transaction in the form of processed data which can be analyzed to further understand the factors responsible for the obtained results.
- 2. Decision making – Reports provide the necessary information on which all administrative decision-making is based. It helps to determine what adjustments should be made in order to increase or decrease the possibility of a particular outcome.
- 3. Accountability – Writing a report makes the members of an organization more accountable for the actions and decisions they take. This is fostered by the knowledge that any action they take will come under scrutiny and might have a positive or negative effect on their reputation and livelihood.
Buy report online
When people want to write a report, they often prefer using external help in order to ensure that a high standard is upheld. This is because the required standard for writing a report is too high for most people. Irrespective of the fact that you might have or not obtained a formal education, the standard still remains the same. A report should be written in plain and simple English and the account given should be exhaustive in its nature. This is why people buy their reports online.
A report writing service is an institution of writers who help people in compiling their reports. They make it possible for people to buy their reports online. These companies which provide these report writing services are made up of teams of professionals who pull their resources together to provide top-quality report writing services to their customers in different walks of life. This team of professionals consists of different site technicians, HR managers and most importantly, a report writer.
A report writer is a professional academic writer who has mastered the art of writing reports for people and organizations. They are highly experienced individuals who have the basic skill and training needed to write a report. Furthermore, most report writers have a lot of time to work so they do not have to worry about deadlines and other restrictions which might delay the progress of the report writing process. Ultimately, a report writer helps the customer save a lot of time and energy and the same time making sure that they maintain the required standard.
Custom report writing
A custom report is a report which a report writer compiles, making use of metrics and data provided by the customer. These custom reports are important when one wants to include specific details in the report which might not be included if they buy the report online. The best way to write a custom report is by providing your own outline to the writer beforehand.