Case Study Writing Service
Many academic assignments call for strong writing and research skills and can require weeks or even months to accomplish. One such assignment is case study writing.
Case studies are a common assignment for students pursuing degrees in law, business, medicine, marketing, psychology, and other fields. They allow students to investigate a specific case, person, group, place, event, phenomenon, or subject, gather data, and develop a hypothesis that one can prove through experimental study.
Although such an assignment is quite interesting, that does not mean it can’t throw you into stress and despair. The good news is that you can get professional help in writing a case study at ExtraEssay, no matter the topic’s complexity or deadline.
Our case study assignment writing service has a consistent 96% satisfaction score due to an individual approach to every client’s needs and a professional team of hand-selected case study writers across 50+ subjects. Since 2005, they have helped over 7,865 students from 24 countries submit 100% accurate, properly formatted, and wholly original case studies on time and can custom-tailor case study writing solutions specifically for you, too.
Our professional case study writing service can handle any type of case study
Our experts know that different case study types vary depending on the hypothesis being tested, and each type may be used in any discipline or field. Below is a list of case study types we can help you handle:
- Explanatory. Case studies of this type usually focus on explaining a specific problem or phenomenon.
- Exploratory. Also called “pilot,” these case studies are usually done before a large-scale investigation. Their primary purpose is to determine questions and choose suitable measurement methods.
- Instrumental. This case study type utilizes a case to gain insights into a specific phenomenon.
- Problem-oriented. These case studies are usually used to solve problems and are vital to relevant socio-economic discussions.
- Intrinsic. Here the subject itself is the primary focus.
- Illustrative. This case study type often uses two events as examples to explain a specific situation.
Our custom case study writing service provides research-based assistance
Research planning is an essential part of your study. Before beginning the investigation, it is crucial to decide on the type of case study you want to do and create a roadmap to present relevant and reliable facts and figures. For instance, in an illustration case study, you would need to research a peculiar scenario and determine how it came about.
Here’s what the planning step usually includes:
- Your case study question.
- Theory, proposition, and hypothesis of your case study.
- How you will analyze the gathered data.
- How you will justify the proposition.
- How you will interpret the findings.
When you order case study writing service from our team, we always ensure you have the best experience by:
- Using strict procedures in gathering data and structuring work.
- Following your instructions as to the sources, format, and other elements to the letter.
- Coming up with a detailed overview of the case study, including the objectives, topic, and issues.
- Listening to your feedback, approving the final draft with you, and making as many revisions as you want until it’s 100% perfect.
- Delivering the completed work by the stipulated deadline or a few hours or days earlier.
Moreover, our online case study writing service boasts a unique writer selection algorithm. We don’t make orders available to all categories of writers, as 99% of writing services do. Instead, we use AI to analyze instructions and display your order to a particular group of writers. Simply put, if you are looking for a college case study writing service and your topic is related to business, only BA and MA writers with a degree in business and expertise in writing case studies for college students will see your order.
Our experts can write you a case study in any formatting style
Each college or university has its own case study formatting requirements, and our experts know that a proper case study format is another important prerequisite to achieving higher points.
The two most widely used formats for case studies are APA and MLA. Still, some institutions can prefer other types of references. But don’t worry — our team has expertise in all existing formatting styles, including Chicago and many more.
When you utilize our expert case study writing services, apart from the content and structure, we pay special attention to the following elements:
1. Title page
This page describes your study and greatly depends on the required citation format. Our experts always include a catchy title up to 9 words in length, your name, course name, professor’s name, and due date.
At ExtraEssay, this page is done for free and not included in the total word/page count.
When you use our case study writing service online to get case study help, rest assured you will get an adequately cited work in the prescribed citation style. Our experts always consult the style guide to ensure proper formatting, no matter how experienced they are.
Citation example in APA style:
- In-text: (Brock & Arciuli, 2014)
- Reference List: Brock, J., & Arciuli, J. (2014). Communication in autism [eBook edition]. John Benjamins Publishing Company. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4757-4806-2
Citation example in MLA style:
- In-text: (Said 9) or “According to Edward W. Said,”
- Reference List: Said, Edward W. Culture and Imperialism. Knopf, 2016.
Citation example in Chicago style:
- Note: 2. Scott Lash and John Urry, Economies of Signs & Space (London: Sage Publications, 2014), 241-51.
- Bibliography: Lash, Scott, and John Urry. Economies of Signs & Space. London: Sage Publications, 2014.
ExtraEssay offers high-quality, plagiarism-free content and 100% confidential case study writing help
Here at ExtraEssay, our priority is your 100% satisfaction. That’s why we only hire the best experts in the field, always write every single case study from the ground up, and use up-to-date sources from relevant databases. And as soon as the paper is completed, a dedicated Quality Assurance Department checks it for originality, generated content, and other quality issues using the most advanced software, including Copyleaks, Grammarly, and GPTZero.
What’s more, we utilize bank-level encryption to secure information during its transmission, assign unique IDs to clients, and sign non-disclosure agreements with writers to ensure all personally identifiable data, such as your name and order details, stays private at all times.
By choosing our professional case study writing services, you can be sure that from the very first moment of cooperation until the final submission, your case study project will be in safe, reliable hands.